Stripes, Flowers and Spring

The lovely owner of ANE, Anemysk Karu, sent me ,a few days ago, some of her new releases.
One of the new releases was pack of platform shoes, add-on for Slink feet, that I loved from the beginning.
But I had a problem, I don't own the low bare feet from Slink and I didn't have enough L$ for buy it, so I tried with the free TheMeshShop feet, edited the shoes a bit and now  fits perfectly. For this time works but I advice u to try always a demo first!
Let's see the look!



-Shopping Fashion List-

Skin/Pele: [Atomic] Grace - Mistletoe Old Gift
Hair/Cabelo: Faenzo - UFFIE Hair // REDS Soft Red 1l$
Hands/Mãos: TheMeshProject! (MeshHand)(f) 'Relaxed' Free
Feet/Pés: TheMeshProject! (MeshFoot)(f) 'Bare' Free
____________________________

Blouse/Blusa: [Deadwool] Nimes Denim Shirt - paisley Last FLF
Skirt/Saia: OVH - Dana Long Skirt - Ice
Shoes/Sapatos: ANE Platform YIE Shoes New - The Season Story
Ring/Anel: .:Buttery Toast:. Dotty ring - Pinkblue1 New - 50l$
Shoulders/Ombros: *COCO*_SweaterOverShoulders_BlackStripe New - Gatcha Room -TCF
Flowers/Flores: ANE  Spring Crown  Turquoise New - Collabor88
Bangle/Pulseira: :: Miss LT Diamantina mesh bracelet Group Gift (check the notices)
Necklace/Colar: JOMO Tibetan jewelry 02C Female Free - LB 
Hand/Mão: .:Buttery Toast:. Spookyfloss - White (Plain) New

Poses: Label Motion - Old Gifts

Comentários