Behind the Mask

Hello, my lovely readers! 
Today I have a (not very) bad notice!
I'm going to vacations so I'm not gonna blog or even log in at SL (ooooooohhh D: ) but I will come back on 20th of July with more and fresh ideas!!!
Till there, I would ask to my sponsors, friends and readers to stay with me and a bit of patience because I really need some days off  :D 
If you need some help or have a question drop an IM or a notecard and when I will be back I will answer soon as possible! 

Now let's see the style! :D




Body/Corpo
Skin/Pele: -Belleza- Lily V2 Med Old Gift
Hair/Cabelo: [monso] My Hair - Charles/ Red New - The Men Dept.
Hands/Mãos: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
Feet/Pés: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Nails/Unhas: beauty by alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure applier - Basic Pack - Free

Outfit/Roupa
Jacket/Casaco: [monso] My Baseball Jacket - Pink
Top: 1992 // Knit Crop JACKET 55l$ New - Fi*Fridays
UnderTop/Top de dentro: [THD] Floral Dress Upper New
Pants/Calças: .:villena:. - black high waisted acid wash skinnies
Shoes/Sapatos: _CD_Raviosa N/A Old Gift
Socks/Meias: :SMC: Frilly Ankle Socks-Lace Furill_Slink Free - Lucky Board (part of a Alice Pumps)
Backpack/Mochila: .Birdy. Deer Backpack {Baby Pink} Resizer
Bangles/Pulseira: miel - FRIENDO bracelet
Mask/Mascara: ANE Day Creature Stone New - The Chapter Four

Pose: //elephante poses// Once Upon A Dream New - Fit for a Princess Event 150l$ (pack of 6 poses)





And now vacations, see you 20th July!

Comentários