La Cantina

Who follows this blog know I don't blog that much furniture or even decor items.
I think I did it once or twice since I have the blog.
But I got this wine related set from YS&YS so I thought that I could give it a try and shoot some decor.
I need to be honest, I don't own a house or even a land in SL so I just rezzed a sky box in a sandbox and start to put together.
Wasn't easy but I think looks good for a newbie in this decor area :D






Decor/Decoração:

Curtain/Cortina: ANE Deco Curtain Double-sided side (3li)  (tintable)
Pillows/Almofadas: Trompe Loeil - FREE Pillow Tosses [mesh] Free

YS&YS Gatcha Items at Shiny Shabby:

Apron/Avental:*YS&YS* La Cantina - 07 Hanging Apron
Books/Livros:*YS&YS* La Cantina - 05 Wine Books
Bottle&Cups/Garrafas&Copos:*YS&YS* La Cantina - 08 Wine Set
Rack/Prateleira:*YS&YS* La Cantina - 06 WineRack
Bucket/Balde: *YS&YS* La Cantina - 02 Bucket
Support for Books/Suporte de livros;*YS&YS* La Cantina - 04 Bookend OpenIt

Comentários