Florrie

Hi there,

I have 3 old skins from ItGirls that I stopped used since I bought the slink feet and hands, you know because the problem of buying more appliers and such! They were lost in my inventory, for a few years but this week I decided to go to ItGitls mainstore to check what the appliers were available! I saw the physique appliers so I bought...but because I'm such silly , I forgot to demo - people, never do like I did, always TRY a DEMO -  after apply the appliers I had a terrible discover, the appliers didn't match!
After a little research at Annie's flickr ( the owner of ItGirls) I got the few details I missed, the applier I bought was only compatible with Vega, Becca and Lorde skins! Well, was my fault that I forgot to put the glasses and made such a mistake, so now I have to live with that hehe
OR...if we think in another way, it's a nice excuse to buy a new skin since I already have the applier ... but anyways...the detail of the physique applier it's amazing, it's true isn't a perfect match but it's very close so I used my ItGirl skin in this outfit!



Credits
Skin/Pele: IT GIRLS -Florrie Summer / Dark Brows
Hair/Cabelo: TRUTH HAIR Essena -  variety Free- Subscribe Gift
Body/Corpo: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hands&Feet/Mãos&Pés: Slink - Gesture & Flat
Nails/Unhas:  Alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure applier - Basic Pack Free

Top: Zaara Lila crop top Free - Group Gift
Skirt/Saia: NYU - Cotton Long Skirt, Milk New - FaMESHed
Sandals/Sandálias: *YS&YS* Rodi Flats  06 New - OhMyGacha
Bangles/Pulseiras: *YS&YS* Rodi Bangles 06 New - OhMyGacha
Necklace/Colar: *YS&YS* Rodi Necklace 06 New - OhMyGacha

Comentários